Botulinum toxin type A, which temporarily reduces or reduces moderate and severe wrinkles in adult patients.
It gives the face a more relaxed and smooth appearance.
Packaging: 100 IU
- Temporary improvement of moderate to severe glabellar lines in adults 19 to 65 years of age.
- Temporary reduction of muscle activity for medical and aesthetic purposes.
- The toxin administered to a specific muscle blocks the release of acetylcholine, causing the muscles to relax and wrinkles to be shallower.
Storage and contraindications
- Store unopened food in the refrigerator (2 ~ 8 ° C)
- The dissolved products can be stored in the refrigerator (2 ~ 8 ° C) for 24 hours.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- People with bleeding disorders
- People with neuromuscular diseases
- People with an infection or inflammation at the injection site
- Do not lie down for the first 4 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid massaging or heating the treated areas.
- Do not engage in activities that raise your blood pressure, such as drinking alcohol or taking a hot bath. (4h)
- When applying makeup, be careful not to press against or rub the injection site. (4 h)
- Avoid vigorous exercise for the first 2 hours.