Developed in France, the Flexible Microcannula is a revolutionary and innovative needle with a smooth tip for performing procedures using fillers.
Doctors performing the procedure, using the Scaling-u- technique, place the DermaSculpt microcannula inside the skin tissues painlessly and without causing any bruises (hematomas) that may occur when using conventional needles. This revolutionary method of performing procedures does not require the use of injection anesthesia, which causes less discomfort for patients undergoing the procedure.
The DermaSculpt microcannula can be used to inject fillers such as:
- hyaluronic acid,
- poly-L-lactic acid,
- CAHA, etc.
Benefits of using the DermaSculpt Microcannula
- Minimizing the possibility of bruising.
- The procedure is practically painless
- One puncture site to fill a larger area
- It immediately accelerates the production of collagen
Purpose of microcannulas:
For the administration of fillers based on hyaluronic acid with low concentration and high elasticity, for superficial injections:
- microcannula 30G, 1"x25mm
For administration of hyaluronic acid-based fillers with low concentration and high elasticity:
- microcannula 27G, 1"x25mm
- microcannula 27G, 1.5"x40mm,
- microcannula 27G, 2"x50mm
For the administration of medium and very dense fillers based on hyaluronic acid or other substances, for medium and deep injections:
- microcannula 25G, 1.5"x40mm
For viscous and highly concentrated fillers, for deep volume building injections:
- microcannula 22G, 2"x50mm
For fat grafting on the face (not recommended for fillers):
- microcannula 18G, 2.3/4"x70mm