GANA HA Type A is one of the most effective volumetric fillers on the market.
Like all other professional HA Type dermal fillers from GANA R&D, this unique face contouring product has a very high cross-linking factor. While most injections with HA fillers on the market range from 2 to 6%, the degree of cross-linking in this top-of-the-line anti-aging solution is estimated at 10%. That is why each face modeling treatment with GANA HA Type A guarantees effects that will last for about 12-18 months. Due to the balanced ratio of cross-linked molecules, high concentration of hyaluronic acid and precise viscosity, it is one of the most effective volumetric fillers available.
In terms of application, it is a filler that is injected into deep layers of the skin to enhance selected facial features, such as the chin, or to increase natural volume in areas such as the cheeks. Deep injection ensures a better appearance, no sagging or sliding of the filler, and most importantly - durability.
GANA HA Type A can be used in the following areas:
- Nose (1-2 ml) - for minor corrections and straightening
- Chin (2-4ml) - for modeling and correcting the contour, for a more expressive chin
- Forehead (3-5ml) - for smoothing wrinkles
- Cheeks - for safe volume recovery
What is the GANA HA Type A for
Unlike the rest of the fillers that are injected into the soft tissues, this Ghanaian representative aims not only to minimize wrinkle correction, but also to restore the volume of lost skin in the areas where it is most needed. It is recommended for patients who:
- They need to restore the symmetry of the facial features
- have lost a lot of volume in certain areas of the face, most often as a result of aging
- want to correct or correct areas such as the nose and chin
- Look for a safe alternative to traditional plastic surgery
Package contains: 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1.2 ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.