GANA PHA Peeling is a top-class peeling product that is suitable for all skin types and can even be used on sensitive skin. Made in Korea by the renowned company GANA R&D, this innovative skin peeling is as effective as competing AHA alternatives, but is less allergenic and has antioxidant properties that improve skin condition. This product has impressive anti-aging, anti-pigmentation, moisturizing and skin toning properties.
This innovative peeling solution is based on PHA or polyhydroxy acid, which is widely perceived as a new, improved version of AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) commonly found in this category of cosmetic products. Compared to AHA, the structure of PHA is characterized by larger molecules. As a result, the product and its ingredients penetrate the skin much slower. This significantly reduces the risk of skin irritation during and after the application of the product.
Advantages of Gana PHA Peeling:
- Safe for sensitive skin
- It has antioxidant properties
- As effective as AHA acid peels
- Can be combined with other cosmetics and treatments
- It has excellent moisturizing properties
- It can be used to treat a variety of skin problems
- It also contains the risk-free skin lightener Alpha arbutin, making it great for treating discoloration.
Gana PHA Peeling indications:
- Early signs of aging
- Skin discoloration
- Excessively calloused epidermis
- Blackheads and acne
- Shallow wrinkles
- Skin photoaging
- Enlarged pores
GANA PHA is applied to clean skin in the evening, before going to bed. To spread it evenly over the face, pour some of the product into a small bowl. Apply the solution to the face, avoiding the eyes, using a brush. Use it 2 or 3 times a week.