Hyafilia Classic filler has an average density among the products in the line. It is used in cosmetics to smooth out moderate wrinkles, forehead folds, "puppets" and to model the volume of the lips. It is a fifth generation filler.
- removing medium-deep wrinkles and lion's wrinkles;
- deep wrinkles and furrows in the nasolabial, periorbital and perioral areas;
- insufficient volume of the lips, their asymmetry;
- aging changes in the area of the hands;
- flabbiness and dryness of the skin;
- the need to model and correct the nose, chin, cheeks or temples.
As a result of injections of Hyafilia Classic, the hydration of skin cells is normalized and the biological processes responsible for the natural rejuvenation of the dermis are stimulated.
Storage conditions and shelf life:
Store at a temperature of 2 to 25 ° C. Protect against direct sunlight and cold (do not freeze). Avoid mechanical shocks.
Shelf life 36 months from the production date.
Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (20 mg / ml).
It has two types of fractions in a two-phase gel structure - stabilized and non-stabilized in the ratio 85/15.
- sterile syringe of 1 ml with hyaluronic acid;
- 27G needle;
- 29G needle;
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.