INFINI PREMIUM MESO N135HA
Luxurious rejuvenating cocktails for skin revitalization treatments. They owe their unique properties to a unique, rich-ingredient composition that stimulates multi-level skin regeneration for a long time. The therapy restores the correct water balance, skin tension and elasticity, and slows down the aging processes of tissues.
- Hyaluronic acid: 5mg / ml
- Vitamins: Sodium Ascorbate, Biotin, Panthenol, Folic Acid, Inositol, Nicotinamide, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Vitamin B12, Methylcobalamin, Amino acids: Alanine, α -Aminobutyric Acid, Asparidine, Asparidine, Asparin Acetyl
- Cysteine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Taurine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, Hydroxyproline Minerals: Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodcium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodcium Chloride Chloride
- Koeznymy: NAD Nicotinamide, UTP Uridine Triposphate, TPP Cocacarboxylase
- Others: Polysorbate 20, Acetyl Glucosamine, N-Acetyl Cysteine
TREATMENT INDICATIONS INFINI PREMIUM MESO N135HA:
- skin revitalization
- anti-wrinkle and anti-aging prevention
- strong skin hydration
- improvement of skin quality
- elimination of skin imperfections
- improvement of skin color
- strong nourishment and hydration of the skin
- elimination of signs of aging
- skin diseases at the treatment site
- pregnancy and lactation
- unstable diabetes
- diseases of the immune system
- hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Apply on cleansed skin until the desired effect is obtained. Use externally.
Perform 4-8 treatments at intervals of 10-14 days. For single use.
Make-up should not be applied immediately after use. Protect the treatment area from direct exposure to UV radiation for a period of 7 days. Do not use the saunas and swimming pools for 7 days.
Packaging: 10 ml ampoule
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.