JPX3 Bio is a preparation for carrying out peeling treatments with brightening properties, regulating discoloration, reducing superficial wrinkles, moisturizing and supporting the fight against acne and blackheads. Thanks to the use of a mixture of acids: monochloroacetic, kojic and almond as well as antioxidants, we obtain the effect of smooth, brightened and refreshed skin. The effects of use are visible from the very first treatment. The preparation is suitable for use all year round. It does not cause frost, redness or intense peeling.
- MCA33% (monochloroacetic acid) - surface peeling, causing a controlled necrosis of the epidermis and upper layers of the dermis,
- Kojic acid 10% - an ingredient that counteracts the problem of excessive skin pigmentation and chloasma,
- Almond acid 5% - brightening properties, supporting acne treatment and skin firming,
- Urea peroxide 5% - disinfectant for disinfecting wounds and rinsing the mouth,
- 5% antioxidants - incl. sea buckthorn oil, lycopene; ingredients responsible for the removal of free radicals from the skin surface; intense anti-aging effect.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly clean and dry the treatment area.
- Clean the treatment area with the JPX Pre-Peeling preparation dedicated to gentle exfoliation.
- Remove the metal cap from the ampoule and start the application of the product.
- Apply an appropriate amount of the product to the treatment area (hands, neckline, neck, face, arms) and massage until the preparation is completely absorbed.
- Repeat the action at least 2-3 times depending on the degree of skin sensitivity.
- At the end of the treatment, apply a soothing and nourishing JPX3 Care preparation and a cream with high photoprotection.
The session requires the application of 10-30 minutes at the frequency of one session per week. The recommended treatment cycle is 4-5 sessions. To maintain the effects, it is recommended to remind the treatment once a month.
- prevention of acne lesions,
- brightening and reduction of discoloration,
- stimulation of neocolagenesis,
- treatment of blackheads,
- smoothing fine wrinkles,
- reduction of excessive sebum production,
- year-round peeling,
- preparation for the skin of the face and body.
Packaging: 1x5 ml.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.