Kairax is a Korean filler based on hyaluronic acid with maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness based on excellent technology. It is fully CE approved and contains lidocaine. This filler brand comes in 3 variants - Deep, Fine and Sub Q and is comparable to Revolax and Dermalax. Kairax fillers leave minimal swelling and less bruising. The product can absorb 1000 times its weight and has excellent water retention properties, which affects its durability and effectiveness.
KAIRAX DEEP Lidocaine is a preparation designed to reduce deep wrinkles, restore lost volume, volumetry and correct the nose. The plastic consistency allows for the creation of instant and lasting volume, and also allows the product to be distributed evenly with a natural finish.
- reduction of deep wrinkles,
- restoring lost volume,
- nose correction,
- nasolabial folds
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 24mg/ml,
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3%.
- The middle/deep layer of the dermis.
- Recommended needle size: 27Gx12mm.
- Recommended technique: linear, linear-reverse.
The package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 1 ml,
- 2 needles 27Gx12mm.
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.