Liztox is a type A botulinum toxin intended for the elimination and prevention of mimic wrinkles. By inhibiting the signaling between muscles and motor nerves, the product is used to control dynamic wrinkles. The effect of using Liztox is achieved thanks to the correction of both fine and deep wrinkles. When used regularly, Botox can effectively prevent the formation of new wrinkles.
Liztox can be used to treat increased sweating by injecting into the area of the sweat gland (hands, armpits, marks). Administration of botox (in the case of hyperhidrosis) quickly brings the expected results without any side effects for the entire body.
- Liztox's strengths:
- high degree of product purification (99.8%)
- very quickly metabolized by the body, so the effect is visible even 3-7 days after the treatment
- product safety which eliminates side effects
using the micro-papule technique, the product can be used to correct mimic wrinkles around the mouth
- correction of mimic wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and on the neck
- treatment of hyperhidrosis
- correction of blepharospasm
The aesthetic effect lasts from 2 to 8 months.
Product composition: botulinum toxin type A, human serum albumin 0.5 mg, sodium chloride 0.9 mg
Volume: 1 vial, 100 units
Producer: Huon's Global Co., Ltd., South Korea
The product has contraindications and may only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for any negative consequences of independent use