Meditoxin is Botulinum A developed by Medy Tox Korea Limited, approved by the KDA in 2004, which proved to be better than Botox.
Duration of effects:
The effect of Meditoxine treatment lasts for 4-6 months. After this time, another treatment should be performed.
Like any botulinum toxin, it can cause side effects if administered in the wrong way. When used as directed, side effects are minimal.
The use of botulinum toxin in inappropriate indications leads to greater risks, such as weakening of the facial muscles.
Meditoxin botox treatment takes about 20 minutes and is non-invasive and allows you to rejuvenate your face. The meditoxin toxin reduces mimic wrinkles.
Meditoxin is used in the following cases:
- mimic wrinkles on the forehead and crow's feet
- It is presented as a lyophilized white powder for injection in a colorless vial.
- The effectiveness of Meditoxin is comparable to that of Botox (allergan)
- there is 100 ui in the Vial
- The package includes a glass ampoule in which the powder is placed under pressure. Sometimes the ampoule may seem empty. For use, dilute the powder in the ampoule with saline. For 100 units, add 2.5 ml of saline, for 200 units - 5 ml of saline.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.