Metox 100 units (Clostridium botulinum toxin type A)
Metox is a botulinum toxin, most commonly known as Botox. It is a new product that is highly purified to ensure its safe use. This product is used to inhibit the contractile ability of the muscles to remove deep wrinkles and fine lines.
Features of Metox:
- it does not affect adjacent muscles and does not adversely affect facial expressions
- minimal pain when injecting
- faster effect that lasts longer than after using other similar preparations
- excellent patient tolerance
- very well-cleaned product
- can be used on face and neck
- the cosmetic effect is observed after 3-7 days
- the duration of the effect is approximately 6-9 months
- 2-3 treatments per year are usually necessary as muscle tone is restored over time.
- facial asymmetry due to muscle activity.
- lip contouring
- mimic wrinkles on the forehead.
- Crow's feet.
- nasolabial folds.
- wrinkles on the neck.