Miracle H is a combination product consisting of a polycaprolactone (PCL) colloid solution and hyaluronic acid. It is known that the combination of these two active ingredients increases the anti-aging ability and radically enhances the rejuvenation effect. After the treatment with Miracle H, the skin becomes more elastic, thicker, taut and more radiant
Polycaprolactone (PCL) is a synthetic material that has been used in medicine for many years, incl. for the production of dissolving surgical sutures. Due to its properties to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, it has also been successfully used in aesthetic medicine. It is in the form of smooth, fully absorbable microspheres around which, when injected deep into the skin, new collagen is gradually formed. Preparations with polycaprolactone combine the properties of tissue fillers and tissue stimulators.
Miracle H is used in mesotherapy treatments to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin around the face, neckline and backs of the hands. First, injections are made with a 30-gauge needle into the surface layer. Then, injections are made into the deeper layers of the skin to also activate the fibroblasts.
Strengths of Miracle H:
- Perfectly moisturizes the skin and stimulates the natural synthesis of collagen.
- Well introduced into the layers of the dermis.
- Little or no downtime (swelling decreases within an hour)
- the effects last for at least a year
- The absence of particles in the solution helps to avoid lumps or lumps even without the massage recommended after similar treatments.
Application areas of Miracle H.
- Cheeks, zygomatic region
- Sagging skin on the cheeks
- Lower ear zone
- Double chin
- Face skin lifting
- Eye area
Duration of Effect:
- Regenerated collagen maintains the effect of the treatment for over 12 months. To maintain the results, it is necessary to undergo the procedure once a year.
Composition of the product:
- It contains 20% PCL and 1% hyaluronic acid.
- It also contains polyethylene glycol, water, and glycerin. Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium lactate, sodium pyroglutamic acid, polycaprolactone.
The package contains:
- 1 vial of 2 ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.