What is REGEN PEEL (TCA peeling)?
It is a professional TCA peeling with an unbuffered pH of 1.3.
Regen Peel It has been around for decades, it is easy to use and very predictable. Most dermatologists prefer to use TCA over other acids because of its effectiveness and reliability.
TCA peeling indication:
- TCA is a highly valued peeling for the treatment of skin problems such as:Acne
- Uneven skin tone
- Open seasons
- Age spots
- fine wrinkles
- Scars, e.g. acne scars
TCA peeling removes superficial wrinkles, stains and blemishes.
TCA peels with an acid concentration above 30 percent are usually used in a doctor's office
How to use - TCA Peeling
We use the peeling in 6 simple steps:.
- Step 1. Wash your face
- Step 2. Use a facial brush to apply a thin layer of TCA to the skin. Avoid the area around the eyes and mouth.
- Step 3. Apply Regen Neutralizer after one minute. Remember that time is very important
- Step 4. Apply a good amount of post-peeling neutralizer to the skin. Cover any area where you have applied TCA to make sure you neutralize the chemical.
- Step 5. Wash your face with cleanser and apply antibiotic ointment to the skin for the first 48 hours
- Step 6. Protect your skin by applying sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher for one week after peeling.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.