Regenovue introduces a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid-based fillers from the South Korean company NeoGenesis Co., Ltd. Regenovue products are characterized by an exceptional HA cross-linking factor (100%) and one of the lowest levels of BDDE on the dermal fillers market. The series includes four products: Regenovue Deep Plus, Regenovue Fine Plus, Regenovue Sub-Q Plus, which differ in scope, composition and injection depth. We also have Regenovue Aquashine Plus mesotherapy product
Regenovue is a skin filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) with a 100% cross-linked structure. Regenovue fillers are known for their high quality and low concentration of bacterial endotoxin. High elasticity and viscosity values ensure even distribution of the filler during injection and reduce the risk of gel agglomeration. The finely dispersed structure of the gel ensures even injection, making the treatment as painless and comfortable as possible.
- high-quality biodegradable hyaluronic acid
- minimized risk of lumps due to the high degree of HA cross-linking
- long-lasting aesthetic effect due to the high viscosity and flexibility of the filler
- painless and painless injection thanks to the finely divided gel structure
- the dense single-phase structure of the gel ensures its even distribution
- low endotoxin concentration (<0.0015 IU / mg)
Regenovue Deep Plus is ideal for the treatment of medium and deep wrinkles, folds and furrows on the face, as well as for modeling and increasing the volume of the face. The filler is injected into the lower layer of the dermis and the superficial subcutaneous layer.
Regenovue Deep Plus range:
- correction of nasolabial folds
- treatment of perioral wrinkles (marionette lines, smoker's lines, mouth lines), forehead lines (worry lines), eyebrow lines, chin lines (mental lines)
- face volumetry (around the temples, chin and cheekbones)
- contouring and lip augmentation
- Improvement of the bridge of the nose
- neckline rejuvenation
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months.
Regenovue Deep Plus
- 1 syringe × 1.1 ml,
- 2 needles per pack
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.