Facetem S is a filler produced in South Korea, which is a popular cosmetic product used for volumetric facial contouring. Facetem S is a unique product based on calcium hydroxyapatite, providing non-surgical face lifting and long-term wrinkle correction.
It is a safe, well-tested product that does not cause an inflammatory reaction in tissues, does not migrate and is completely eliminated from the body.
The lattice-porous structure does not split all at once, but splits gradually from the surface - from the most distant places, towards the center. This is the main advantage of this structure over the sandy structure of competing companies. Facecem is evenly biodegradable and the effect lasts longer.
Facetem S is slowly degraded and therefore has a longer retention time in tissues compared to other CaHA fillers (with calcium hydroxyapatite).
Calcium hydroxyapatite (CaHA):
- A substance similar to human bone tissue, absolute biocompatibility, does not cause inflammation or allergic reactions
- Activates the process of self-production of collagen and elastin, after 4 months creates a new tissue in place of the conductive gel
- It stimulates the natural volumization process, smoothes deep wrinkles, fills the tissue and promotes cell rejuvenation
- Long-term effect: biodegradation 1.5 - 2 years
Loss of volume of soft tissues in the cheekbones, temples, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, drooping face and chin, flabby, atonic skin in any part of the body.
- 30% calcium hydroxyapatite,
- 70% polymer gel (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, glycerin, water)
Unique molecular structure: patented FACETEM LATTICE Pore technology - lattice-porous structure of microparticles - greater volume and long-lasting filler effect. The technology of microspheres forming the Lattice-pore structure ensures excellent volumetric effects and makes them more durable and stable (from 1.5 to 2 years).
- marionette lines and nasolabial folds;
- acne scars, hyper- and hypotrophic scars;
- temporal depressions;
- aesthetic imperfections of the nose (hollow, hump);
- insufficient volume of soft tissues in the area of \u200b\u200bthe cheeks, chin and cheekbones;
- gravity ptosis;
- deformation of facial contours;
- thickening of the skin on the back of the hand;
- stimulation of collagen on the face and body in the case of atonic, flabby skin.
The package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1.5 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.