Celosome Aqua is a modern, highly effective biorevitalizant with a high content of non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid and mannitol, aimed at the production of collagen and elastin (fibroblast activator). It is designed to maintain the elasticity of the skin skeleton and is also used to prevent the formation of wrinkles, cell renewal and skin hydration. Celosome Aqua provides an immediate and long-lasting rejuvenating effect.
Celosome fillers have exceptional purity thanks to a special 8-phase filtering technology. Multi-stage purification technology guarantees complete removal of BDDE residues and metal ions. The low level of impurities and endotoxins is achieved thanks to the deionization process. The use of Celosome fillers ensures even distribution of the gel and a long-lasting aesthetic effect.
Celesome Aqua contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (24 mg/ml) of non-animal origin that is highly purified. The hyaluronic acid from which the product is made has the same unique structure as the natural hyaluronic acid found in the body. The composition also includes mannitol (9 mg / ml), which reduces inflammation at the site of application (reduces the risk of bruises and swelling during the procedure) and additionally stabilizes hyaluronic acid. The contents of the syringe were sterilized with hot steam. The filler is injected into the superficial layer of the dermis.
Mannitol is an inhibitor of the breakdown of hyaluronic acid, extending the period of its active effect on the skin.
- increases the resistance of hyaluronic acid to high temperature;
- ensures the stability of its physical and chemical properties even during long-term storage of the product
- promotes the elimination of free radicals from tissues, thanks to which the condition of tissues is improved and the destruction of hyaluronic acid is minimized;
- reduces inflammation at the injection site
Indications for use Celosome Aqua:
- Wrinkles and furrows of varying severity.
- Pronounced bags under the eyes, puffiness.
- Skin dehydration, excessive dryness.
- Gray complexion.
- The flaccidity of the dermis.
- Increased activity of sebum secretion
- skin capillaries.
- Acne marks.
- Blurred face contour.
- Stretch marks and scars
- Rehabilitation after aggressive cosmetic procedures.
Effects of using Celosome Aqua:
- smoothing wrinkles and furrows,
- improvement of skin hydration and nutrition,
- improvement of skin elasticity and firmness,
- improvement of the face oval
- fresh and radiant appearance of the skin,
- deep and long-lasting skin hydration,
- production of new collagen and regeneration of existing collagen fibres,
- unification of skin tone.
- Gel with hyaluronic acid 24 mg/ml.
- Mannitol 9mg/ml.
The package contains:
- one 2.5 ml pre-filled syringe
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.