CURENEX LIPO is a special lipolysis solution developed to slim the contours of the face and body. CURENEX LIPO contains ingredients that circulate and remove fats. Thus, fats are effectively eliminated within three days and there is no swelling immediately after the procedure, and the procedure itself is painless. There are three goals that guide CURENEX LIPO. Firstly, it has a lipolytic effect, then it improves blood circulation and finally tightens the skin.
- Step 1. Lipolysis effect - Curenex Lipo increases the metabolism and elimination of fatty acids, activating their burning cycle. The fat cells are then transported to the liver and naturally metabolized by the bloodstream.
- Step 2. Improving blood circulation - Curenex Lipo improves capillary function and increases the tone and flow of venous blood vessels. It also clears congestion of peripheral blood flow, improving various blood circulation disorders.
- Step 3. Firming the skin - Curenex Lipo also stimulates collagen production and improves skin elasticity, thus tightening the skin.
- Brown seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) - It is also commonly known as bladder wrack, a type of seaweed with anti-obesity effects. The extract increases metabolism and dissolves accumulated fats in the body, because it contains collagen, minerals and amino acids. It is often included in slimming dietary supplements, making it an effective ingredient in fat-dissolving solutions.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus Hippocastanum) - The extract used comes from the flower buds of the plant, as it improves the function of capillaries and increases the efficiency of venous blood vessels. It also removes blockages caused by accumulated fat, improving blood circulation and preventing various blood disorders.
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) - Artichoke flower buds have excellent power as an anti-obesity agent. It also has hepatoprotective properties, thanks to which it effectively lowers the level of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, thanks to which Curenex Lipo causes fewer side effects.
- Fumaria officinalis (flower, leaf and stem extract) - Stimulates collagen production and improves skin elasticity.
- Ascorbic Acid - Also known as Vitamin C. It is a synthetic antioxidant that also helps to brighten the skin.
- Sodium chloride - It serves as an auxiliary substance for Curenex Lipo. It also helps dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow.
CURENEX LIPO :
- ampoule: 10ml,
- Interval between treatments: 7-10 days (recommended 3 sessions)
- Areas of application: cheek fat, subdural fat, double chin, arms, abdomen, thigh, knees, calves
- It is injected subcutaneously or into the fatty layer of the skin using a 30G or 27G needle.
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.