CUTEGEL CL-N can be used for skin care on many different areas of the body. This product is a hyaluronic acid filler which, thanks to the two-phase gel formula, provides an exceptionally flexible, natural effect. This product is especially suitable for the care of the mouth, nasolabial folds, nose and chin. However, great results can also be achieved by applying CUTEGEL CL-N to the cheek area. It is injected from the middle to deep dermis and provides extremely reliable results due to the even distribution of hyaluronic acid molecules. The volume effect is due to the strong moisture binding effect of hyaluronic acid. At the same time, this active ingredient stimulates the natural regeneration of the skin and ensures a radiantly fresh complexion. CUTEGEL CL-N uses the BDDE cross-linker, nucleic acids and pyrogenic agents. Completely safe,
Strengths of the CUTEGEL CL- N:
• ideal for removing deep wrinkles and folds ․ .
• Safely tested and approved by world-class institutes and polyclinics (including Guro University Hospital). Optimally viscoelastic and homogeneous
• Easy to apply and flexible in the tissue. Stable and durable
• It is highly resistant to biodegradation, as demonstrated by tests (including hyaluronidase resistance test, WRS and GAIS measurements). .
Scope of CUTEGEL CL-N application:
• mainly treatment of shallow wrinkles
• Nasolabial folds
• Cheek area
• Chin area
• Restoration of facial volume
Duration of Effect:
The effects of one treatment last from 6 to 12 months. It depends on the age, skin type, sports activity and technique used.
Composition of the product:
• Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20mg / ml
• Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg / ml
• Phosphate solution, pH 7 qs / g
Packaging: sterile pre-filled syringe (1.0 ml)
Needle size: two 27G UTA needles
particle size: 600um
Injection Depth: Injected in the middle and deep dermis
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.