MHA18 is a filler based on hyaluronic acid with exceptional viscoelasticity and composition, intended to correct surface wrinkles and restore proper hydration and density of the skin. MHA18 replenishes endogenous hyaluronic acid deficiencies caused by aging and overexposure to the sun. It stimulates fibroblasts and enables the formation of new tissue, intensely moisturizes the skin.
- intensive treatment for dehydrated skin
- fine wrinkles
- loss of skin density
- ultrahydralifting for the skin
- restoration of density
- exceptionally strong skin hydration
- corrects fine wrinkles
- restores density
- adds shine
- improves skin elasticity
- fills small wrinkles (crow's feet, mimic wrinkles, wrinkles around the mouth)
- Hyaluronic acid (18 mg / ml) with a molecular weight of 3 million Daltons
- Glycerol (20 mg / ml)
Use:: The procedure can only be performed by a doctor, according to the procedure protocol (download).
- Filling: Retrotressing injection along the surface wrinkles
- Mesotherapy: nappage or intradermal point punctures
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.