fiola S is the highest quality Korean fat dissolving preparation produced by Medi-Fella.
fiola S is an innovative new generation fat dissolving agent, a real improvement over previous generations of fat dissolving agents. When used on the face, Fiola S can provide a noticeable lifting effect as it targets and reduces the volume of fat cells. Viola S can be used on any part of the face and body where there is fatty tissue.
Fiola S consists of many natural and highly effective ingredients such as riboflavin (vitamin B2), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), horse chestnut and flavonoids. Moreover, Fiola S does not contain any steroids or caffeine, which makes it a safer product for the body. In addition, Fiola S causes minimal swelling, pain, redness and bruising, thus minimizing the discomfort associated with the fat dissolving treatment and making the effects of face lifting and slimming appear more quickly.
Advantages of using fiola S:
- Quickly reduces the size of fat cells. It provides a face-lifting effect and emphasizes body contours.
- It increases the body's metabolic rate and improves blood circulation.
- It supports deep collagen synthesis in the skin, causing a lifting and skin tightening effect.
- Brightens the complexion and improves the condition of the skin
Areas of application of S-phials
Facial ➜ fiola S can provide an overall face lifting effect while improving skin elasticity
- Fat around the cheeks, cheekbones and jawline double chin
- Facial fat is distributed asymmetrically
- Skin with reduced elasticity
Body ➜ fiola S can provide a slimming and body shaping effect
- Back and bra line
- Abdominal area
- Inner and outer thighs
- Fat under the buttocks connected to the thighs (Banana Roll Fat)
How to use Fiola S
Preparation before the procedure:
Recommended needle size:
- 30G 13mm facial needle
- 30G body needle. In some cases, a 27G needle may be used.
Recommended syringe size:
- 1 ml syringe
Basic procedure using fiola S:
1. Using a standard 1 ml syringe, withdraw 1 ml of fiola S
2. Replace the syringe needle with a 27G or 30G needle, depending on the area
3. Apply numbing cream for 30 minutes
4. Design injection points and administer the appropriate amount
- For face: Inject 0.1 ~ 03 ml (varies from person to person) viola S. Injection points should be spaced 0.5 ~ 2 cm apart.
- Into the body: Inject 0.2~0.5ml (varies from person to person) of viola S. The injection points should be spaced 2~5cm apart.
Spacing can be set at the top, bottom, left and right of the starting injection point
5. Tilt the syringe at an angle of 30°~40°. In the case of the face, the needle should be inserted to ½ depth (30G). For the body, the needle should be fully inserted (30G).
6. After the injection, massage the injection site with a gauze pad.
7. For the first three days, it is recommended to massage the injection site with a hot towel for 10 minutes to enhance the effect.
fiola S can be safely used with other medical and aesthetic products, including botulinum toxins, hyaluronic fillers and skin enhancers.
1 vial (10 ml) should be used for 1 patient only during 1 session. For best results, it is recommended that 1 patient undergo a total of 5 sessions. Each session should be spaced 1 to 2 weeks apart.
How to store fiola S
After opening the Vial S vial, inject the ampoule immediately. It is NOT recommended to store the opened vial in the refrigerator or store it for longer periods of time.
Store unopened vials of Fiola S at room temperature.
Ingredients: Riboflavin (vitamin B2), ascorbic acid, horse chestnut, flavonoids, bromelain.
The package contains :
- 1 ampoule of 10 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.