GOURI is a breakthrough Korean tissue stimulator recommended for all skin types, with anti-wrinkle and smoothing properties, based on polycaprolactone. PCL has found many biomedical applications thanks to its ability to gradually break down slowly due to the hydrolysis of ester bonds, which takes about 2 years. GOURI stimulates fibroblasts to increase neocolagenesis, providing deep lifting, improving skin tension and elasticity. In addition, the full integration of the preparation with the extracellular matrix makes it practically imperceptible, which allows you to obtain a natural-looking treatment effect - both at rest and during facial expressions (while talking, laughing or crying). GOURI is ideal for people, who want to reduce the imperfections of the facial skin, are looking for minimally invasive treatments and choose treatments that require a small number of pricks and repetitions.
GOURI is a medical device with the CE 2764 mark and a 21% water solution of polycaprolactone.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
- GOURI is injected very evenly into the skin or subcutaneous layer.
- Compared to hyaluronic acid, GOURI has a longer clinical effect.
- As a biodegradable polymer, it is naturally degraded by hydrolysis.
- Unlike competing products, GOURI does not contain microparticles.
- It is uniformly dissolved in water. As a result, it has an even and low extrusion force from the syringe, so you can inject the preparation using ultra-thin needles with a diameter of 30 to 35G.
Thanks to the polycaprolactone liquid formula, GOURI naturally spreads over the entire face, therefore:
- There is no need to inject at multiple points.
- There is no need to shape the area to which the preparation is administered.
- After administration, it is enough to lightly massage the injection site.
- It is an ideal treatment for people who observe the deterioration of firmness, tension, and the structure of the skin of the face and lips. The treatment can be performed in any patient, regardless of age and skin type.
GOURI indications for use:
- deepened marionette folds,
- deepened nasolabial folds,
- radiant lines around the mouth (smoker's lines),
- lowered mouth corners,
- Crow's feet,
- small atrophic scars, including acne lesions,
- enlargement and modeling of the cheeks,
- improvement of the face oval,
- improvement of skin elasticity,
- tightening of flabby and sagging skin,
- for all skin types.
The course of the procedure with the use of GOURI:
1. The Gouri procedure requires only 10 punctures with a fine needle (the diameter of the needle is 0.5mm and the length is 4mm), therefore no anesthesia is required. The preparation is injected shallow, i.e. into the deep layers of the skin (the dermis).
2. During the treatment - when administering the preparation, a slight spreading and pinching is felt.
3. Gouri evenly dissolves in water, so it needs a low extrusion force from the syringe. Therefore, the preparation can be injected with ultra-thin needles with a diameter of 35G. For comparison, the procedure of lip modeling is performed with needles of 27 to 30G (the larger the G, the thinner the needle).
4. After the procedure, local redness, burning, tenderness or slight swelling may occur at the injection site. These symptoms usually disappear within a few hours.
5. For maximum results, you usually need to perform a series of 2 (exceptionally 3) treatments every 4-8 weeks. The first effects are visible after 3-4 days and the full effect occurs after 2 weeks. Depending on the age, lifestyle and skin quality, the effects of the treatment last from 6 to 12 months. To maintain the effects, the manufacturer recommends a reminder treatment after 6 months.
The effects of using GOURI:
- It restores the skin's firmness and structure
- It fights skin laxity and has a tightening effect
- Refines the outline
- Strongly stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers
- Reduces facial skin imperfections
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.