HyaFilia ME:DAM are fillers with a 5th generation hybrid structure. The best features of both single- and two-phase products have been combined. HyaFilia ME:DAM is produced via a low temperature stabilization reaction (LTSR) process. This LTSR process produced a high-density hyaluronic acid gel with a fine molecular structure. The filler is characterized by high elasticity and resistance to enzymes, which makes it a highly effective product. The preparation consists of 85% stabilized substance and 15% native substance.
Strengths of Hyafilia ME:DAM fillers:
- a product of non-animal origin (does not require allergy tests before treatment) and is biodegradable
- high filler flexibility
- two-step hyaluronic acid purification process (less BDDE residues)
- low injection force allows the filler to be injected with less effort and prevents swelling and bruising after the procedure
Hyafilia ME:DAM Deep Plus is the densest filler in the series, injected into the deep layers of the dermis. It is a fifth-generation hybrid filler that combines the advantages of single-phase and two-phase molecules and is produced using low-temperature stabilization reaction (LTSR) technology. The filler is characterized by optimal viscoelasticity, distributes evenly in the tissues and does not migrate during biodegradation.
Areas of application:
- Correction of deep folds
- Volumetric modeling
- Adding volume to the cheekbones, chin and temporal lobes
- Nose shape correction
Hyafilia ME:DAM Deep Plus:
- The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
- Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- the package contains 1 syringe × 1 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.