HyalDew introduces a series of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers from the South Korean company BioPlus Co., Ltd. The production of HyalDew products uses a unique 3-stage HA cross-linking technology that allows you to regulate the HA binding rate and gel viscosity. As a result, the HyalDew series includes 4 products with different gel parameters for different needs: HyalDew All, HyalDew Mid, HyalDew Fine, HyalDew Shine.
HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers for long-lasting aesthetic results. The patented "Multi-stage Cross-Linking (MCL)" technology allows the HA crosslinking speed to be adjusted. The innovative 3-step processing technology produces ultrafine HA microgranules of three different sizes that are placed one inside the other. Such a complicated structure guarantees an extended duration of the effect compared to HA fillers obtained by standard cross-linking techniques.
• the series includes 4 products differing in HA crosslinking rate and particle size depending on the scope of application
• long operation time thanks to the unique HA structure
• the innovative 3-stage HA cross-linking technology creates a unique structure of HA microspheres
HyalDew All is the hardest gel in its product line. Smaller particle size allows easy modeling that can be used on any part of the face to increase volume and improve the contours of the forehead, glabellar, temples, nose, cheeks, folds, lips, chin and to improve deep wrinkles such as nasolabial wrinkles
HyalDew All, in addition to its ability to restore skin volume, also has anti-aging properties. In fact, it is one of the few fillers that work well in both face contouring and dynamic wrinkle correction. Due to the flexible structure of the HA gel of the product, it adjusts to facial movements. Thanks to this quality, this solution can reduce the visibility of expression lines such as forehead wrinkles.
Application areas of HyalDew All:
- filling deep wrinkles and folds (e.g. nasolabial folds, forehead furrows, mimic wrinkles, mental furrows, etc.)
- face volumetry (forehead, chin, temples, cheekbones)
- Improving the shape of the ridge of the nose
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Hyal Dew All:
- Product composition: HA 20 mg / ml, lidocaine 0.3%
- 1 syringe × 1.0 ml in pack
- Needle size: 25G 13mm
- Producer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.