HyalDew introduces a series of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers from the South Korean company BioPlus Co., Ltd. The production of HyalDew products uses a unique 3-stage HA cross-linking technology that allows you to regulate the HA binding rate and gel viscosity. As a result, the HyalDew series includes 4 products with different gel parameters for different needs: HyalDew All, HyalDew Mid, HyalDew Fine, HyalDew Shine.
HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers for long-lasting aesthetic results. The patented "Multi-stage Cross-Linking (MCL)" technology allows the HA crosslinking speed to be adjusted. The innovative 3-step processing technology produces ultrafine HA microgranules of three different sizes that are placed one inside the other. Such a complicated structure guarantees an extended duration of the effect compared to HA fillers obtained by standard cross-linking techniques.
• the series includes 4 products differing in HA crosslinking rate and particle size depending on the scope of application
• long operation time thanks to the unique HA structure
• the innovative 3-stage HA cross-linking technology creates a unique structure of HA microspheres
HyalDew Fine is less hard and has a smaller particle size than HyalDew All. Effectively improves fine lines.
Application area of HyalDew Fine:
- Face; neck; neckline area;
- back of the hand;
- fine wrinkles;
- marionette wrinkles;
- wrinkles around the mouth,
- nasolacrimal furrows;
- horizontal wrinkles on the forehead;
- forehead wrinkles
Hyal Dew Fine
- Hyaluronic acid 20 mg / mL
- Lidocaine: 0.3%
- Needle: 30G UTW needle
- 1ml pre-filled syringe.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.