Hyaron 1 x 2.5 ml
Hyaron is a proven and effective mesotherapy product that also acts as a dermal filler. Its main active ingredient is sodium hyaluronate, which combines the regenerating effect of mesotherapy with the wrinkle removal capabilities of traditional fillers. Unlike fillers with hyaluronic acid, the texture of Hyaron is smooth and contains much smaller particles
Hyaron has a dual purpose. Its immediate action is similar to HA fillers. After injection, it fills and hides wrinkles, lines and folds on the skin, providing excellent aesthetic improvement of the patient's appearance for up to 9 months. However, in the long run, it is a typical mesotherapy solution. Patients will benefit from firmer, healthier and more elastic skin, and the skin's moisture level will be improved in the long term.
Prevention of skin aging, age-related skin changes (wrinkles, loss of tone and elasticity), skin rehabilitation in the postoperative period; skin reconstruction after medium and deep peels, laser resurfacing; dehydrated skin; stressed skin.
It also improves the regenerative functions of cells and revitalizes the skin, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, moisturizes and improves skin elasticity.
Advantages of Hyaron 1×2.5ml:
- Replenishes the reserves of hyaluronic acid in the extracellular matrix.
- Restores the level of hydration and elasticity of the skin. Improves skin tone.
- Corrects age-related changes.
- Reduces existing mimic wrinkles and creases.
- Reduces the severity of skin defects: stretch marks, rosacea, post-acne.
- It stimulates the production of elastin and collagen.
- It does not cause allergies and serious side effects.
The package contains
- 1 pre-filled syringe of sodium hyaluronate gel for injection into the skin.
- The syringe is 2.5 ml and contains 25 mg of the active substance.
- In addition, the product contains sodium chloride and monobasic sodium phosphate
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.