Innotox is an innovative type A botulinum toxin developed by the South Korean company Medytox Inc.
This product has gained great popularity due to several advantages:
1) Drug structure - Innotox is available in a new liquid phase, so it does not require dilution. One bottle contains the finished product solution for 25, 50 or 100 units.
2) Composition - the improved formula does not contain: proteins, albumin, gelatin compared to other similar botulinum toxins.
3) Temperature conditions - insensitive to temperature changes, unlike solid phase preparations.
4) Diffusion - has the lowest diffusion of all currently known botulinum toxins.
5) Effect - during treatments, the effect lasts up to 10 months, unlike other botulinum toxins, where the effect lasts up to 6 months.
- eyelid spasm;
- half-face contraction;
- cervical dystonia (spastic torticollis);
- focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in post-stroke patients;
- paralytic strabismus (strabismus);
- local muscle spasm in cerebral palsy in children 2 years of age and older;
- correction of mimic wrinkles
Brand name: Innotox®
Producer: Medytox (South Korea)
Application Type: Injection Technique Place
Application: face, body
Type of product: lyophilized powder
Recipe: elimination of mimic wrinkles
Age category: 25+
Skin Type: All skin types
Type of packaging: box with a bottle
Botulinum toxin type A,
buffered saline pH 7.0.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.