Juvelook is a hybrid filler that combines both the benefits of an immediate filling effect, resulting from the use of HA hyaluronic acid, and long-term stimulation of collagen production, thanks to the use of polylactic acid PDLLA (Poly D, L - lactide)
Thanks to the patented production technology, a preparation with unique properties has been created: long-term effectiveness and an increased safety profile.
- Shadows under the eyes
- Volume loss in the lower eyelid area
- Marked valley of tears
- Flaccidity of the skin of the neck, skin of the hands, skin of the face
- Brightening and firming the skin
- Rejuvenation of the eye area
- Wrinkle smoothing
- Permanent tension and nourishment of the skin
Areas of application:
- eye area: lower eyelid, crow's feet, tear trough
- skin mesotherapy: face, neck and cleavage
The effects of therapy are visible immediately after administration. We obtain the effect of filling thanks to the presence of hyaluronic acid. After about 2 weeks, collagen production begins with the presence of PDLLA lactic acid microparticles. The effects of the therapy last for more than two years after the last treatment. The recommended number of treatments is 2 or 3 depending on the skin defect at 6-8 week intervals. After two years, it is recommended to perform 1 booster treatment.
It is administered with a thin 27 g cannula in the area of the lower eyelid or with thin needles, e.g. 31 G, making injections into the lower part of the dermis to a depth of about 1.7 mm.
Strengths of JUVELOOK:
- the world's only Poly D,L Lactyd + HA hybrid formula with a particle size of 10 to 40 microns
- effectiveness and safety confirmed by clinical trials
- durability of the effects - more than 2 years from the last treatment
- immediate effect - due to hyaluronic acid
- safety - FDA, CE certificates for polylactic acid
- patents and own clinical trials
- particle size from 10 to 40 microns
- comfort of the procedure - ease of injection and no needle clogging during the procedure
- Polylactic acid (PDLLA - Poly D, L Lactyd) 42.5 mg (particle size 10-40 microns)
- Non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid 7.5mg (particle size 3000kDa)
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine