Miracle L is a preparation based on polycaprolactone (PCL) with a strong rejuvenating, lifting and anti-wrinkle effect.
Polycaprolactone (PCL) is a synthetic material that has been used in medicine for years, e.g. for the production of dissolvable surgical threads. Due to its properties to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, it has also been successfully used in aesthetic medicine. It has the form of smooth, fully absorbable microspheres, around which new collagen is gradually formed after administration into the skin. Preparations with polycaprolactone combine the properties of tissue fillers and tissue stimulators.
Miracle L strengths:
- Perfectly moisturizes the skin and stimulates the natural synthesis of collagen.
- Well introduced into the layers of the dermis.
- Little or no downtime (swelling goes down within an hour)
- the effects last for at least a year
- The absence of particles in the solution helps to avoid lumps or lumps even without the massage recommended after similar treatments.
Application areas of Miracle L:
- Skin in all areas of the face
- Crow's feet
- Under the eyes
- The jaw line under the neckline under the chin
- The back of the hand
- Regenerated collagen maintains the effect of the treatment for over 12 months. To maintain the results, it is necessary to carry out the procedure once a year.
Composition of the product:
- Contains a concentration of 20% PCL
- Also contains polyethylene glycol, water, glycerin. Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium lactate, sodium pyroglutamic acid, polycaprolactone.
The package contains:
- 1 vial 2 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.