Neuronox 200iu is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (in combination with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular administration of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter that ensures neuromuscular conduction) and leads to temporary paralysis of the facial muscles. Frozen facial expressions help relax muscles and smooth wrinkles.
- Active substance: Clostridium botulinum toxin type A 200 units (U)
- Stabilizer. Human serum albumin 0.5 mg
- Isotonic agent: sodium chloride (EP) 0.9 mg
MODE OF ACTION:
- Type A botulinum toxin blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles
- Botulinum toxin injected into the muscle can no longer shrink, which reduces wrinkles.
- It is used for: forehead wrinkles, crow's feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and lion's wrinkle.
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles;
- Lip contour correction
The package includes a glass ampoule in which the powder is placed under pressure. Sometimes the ampoule may seem empty. For use, dilute the powder in the ampoule with saline. For 100 units, add 2.5 ml of saline, for 200 units - 5 ml of saline.