NEWLUX is a new generation botulinum toxin introduced to the market by the Korean company Medytox and its subsidiary Newmeco.
In August, NEWMECO obtained approval from the Minister of Food and Drug Safety for the NEWLUX preparation containing botulinum toxin, which eliminates the use of ingredients of animal origin in the raw material production process, effectively preventing potential allergic reactions caused by animal antigens
The effect of Newlux treatment lasts for 4-6 months. After this time, another treatment should be performed.
Like any botulinum toxin, it may cause side effects if administered incorrectly. If used as directed, side effects are minimal.
Newlux toxin is used in the following cases:
- facial wrinkles on the forehead and crow's feet
- It is a freeze-dried white powder for injection in a colorless vial.
- The effectiveness of Newlux is comparable to Botox (Allergan)
- There are 100 ui in the Vial
- The package contains a glass ampoule in which the powder is placed under pressure. Sometimes the ampoule may appear empty. To use, dilute the powder in the ampoule with saline. For 100 units we add 2.5 ml of physiological saline, for 200 units - 5 ml of physiological saline.
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.