The Chaeum Premium line of fillers based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid is presented in 4 types with a sequence of numbers from 1 to 4. For the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, a unique cross-linking technology is used, which is ensured by single-phase structures and even HA. The stable and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler during injection, thus minimizing the risk of injury and ensuring a natural effect
The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depth, lip augmentation, facial rejuvenation and volumization. It is distinguished by high quality and purity, which is achieved thanks to the unique technology of long-term dialysis of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Chaeum Premium 3 is intended for filling expression lines in the middle and deep dermis.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium 3:
- High purity minimizes inflammation after injection.
- Low levels of BDDE and proteins reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Advanced product safety thanks to extended dialysis to remove BDDE residues
- Less painful and minimal risk of injury
- The regular and dense structure of the gel ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural effect
Chaeum Premium 3 range:
- Forehead and forehead wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Chin wrinkles
- Lip augmentation
- Facial volume increase (forehead, chin and cheekbones)
- Improvement of the bridge of the nose / back
Composition of the product:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid 20 mg per ml
- Lidocaine 3 mg per ml
Product information Chaeum Premium 3
- 2 syringes × 1.1 ml, four needles per pack
- Needle size: 25G x 4 needles
- Injection depth: middle and deep dermis
- Storage: room temperature
- Shelf life: 24 months from the production date
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.