QUASIX cream from the LSI line is a specialized preparation intended to combat diffuse, persistent facial redness.
QUASIX in the form of a cream is intended for people with dry and combination skin with erythematous, papular and pustular lesions on the face.
Quasix moisturizes the skin, strengthens and seals blood vessels, reducing their visibility. It soothes erythema, soothes irritations and supports the regeneration of micro-damages.
- seborrheic dermatitis
Main active ingredients:
- QUASSIA - extracted from bittersweet - is a strong antiparasitic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent.
- NICOTINAMID (vitamin B3) has a strong inhibitory effect on the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines, as well as on the activity of extracellular matrix metalloproteinase and the expression of ICAM-1.
- NICOTINAMID - has a stabilizing effect on the protective barrier of the epidermis by: limiting transepidermal water loss in the skin, improving the level of hydration of the stratum corneum of the skin. stimulating ceramide synthesis,
- Vegetable GLYCERIN - a skin-friendly moisturizer that absorbs water into the skin; helps maintain water balance in the extracellular matrix and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- SORBITOL - a sugar-based ingredient that helps maintain the appropriate level of skin hydration and prevents water loss
The package includes: 30g tube