Regenovue is a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid-based fillers manufactured by the South Korean company NeoGenesis Co., Ltd. Regenovue products are characterized by an exceptional HA cross-linking factor (100%) and one of the lowest BDDE levels on the market. The series includes four products: Regenouve Deep Plus, Regenouve Fine Plus, Regenouve Sub-Q plus, which differ in scope, composition and injection depth, and Regenovue Aquashine Plus for mesotherapy.
Regenovue Aquashine Plus is a biorevitalizant belonging to the most effective preparations for rejuvenating the skin of the face and neck. Uniform injections of hyaluronic acid into the dermis layer lighten and moisturize the skin, making it brighter, moisturized and more elastic. The effect of the treatment is visible after about 1-2 weeks and lasts up to 8 months. The difference between Aquashine Plus and Aquashine is that this preparation contains minimally crossed hyaluronic acid, thanks to which the effect of the treatment lasts longer.
Active ingredients of Regenovue Aquashine Plus:
- 15mg minimally crossed hyaluronic acid;
- Buffered phosphate saline pH 7.0;
Benefits of using Regenovue - Aquashine Plus
- skin lightening - improvement of skin texture
- giving the skin elasticity
- narrowing of pores
- removal of pigments (freckles, stains)
- improvement of dry skin condition
- skin moisturizing effect regardless of the season
- removal of dead epidermal cells
- removal of fine wrinkles
- improvement of skin elasticity
- preventing skin aging
Regenovue Aquashine Plus application areas:
- Nasolabial folds
- Eye area
- Lips and mouth area
- Forehead and eyebrow area
Contents of the package: 3 syringes of 3 ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.