Restylane is a non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid in the form of a crystal clear gel.
In the opinion of many specialists, Restylane is almost a symbol of an effective preparation for smoothing wrinkles, which gives immediate results when injected.
By injecting into the middle layer of the dermis, the best results can be achieved by using it to fill nasolabial furrows, marionette wrinkles and raise the corners of the mouth.
Restylane is also indicated for submucosal implantation for lip augmentation in patients over 21 years of age. The filler contains lidocaine, i.e. an anesthetic which makes the procedure painless and comfortable.
The concentration of hyaluronic acid in all Restylane products is the same, the only difference is the particle size and the injection depth.
- Filling fine and medium wrinkles
- Removal of shadows under the eyes
- Giving volume to the lips
- Increase in the volume of the labial red
- 20mg / ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 3 mg / ml lidocaine hydrochloride
The package contains
- 1 pre-filled syringe x 1ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.