Cytocare C 715 is an intermediate product between a typical filler and other mesotherapy preparations. The excellent effects are the result of the simultaneous use of a very high concentration of hyaluronic acid with the carnosine dipeptide (referred to as the antioxidant of the 21st century) and the amino acid complex.
Cytocare C715 is presented as a product that is a bridge between classic mesotherapy and fillers.
What are the differences?
- First of all, this preparation contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid (75 mg / 5 ml = 15 mg / 1 ml), which in a short time gives the effect of light filling and greatly improves the skin's hydration.
- Secondly, the preparation contains carnosine, which is known as the antioxidant of the 21st century. As a powerful antioxidant, it blocks the mechanisms that influence the aging process of skin cells.
- And thirdly, it has a wide complex of amino acids that are responsible for remodeling damaged cells, leading to their regeneration. This complex also helps to strengthen the skin's hydrolipid barrier, reduces redness and improves its color.
- loss of skin firmness
- skin laxity
- the appearance of wrinkles
- the top of the hand
- flabby areas on the body
- start: 3 sessions, 3 weeks between sessions
- sustaining the effects: 1 session with an interval of 3-4 months
- the best combination: Cytocare 502-516-532 to maintain high skin quality
The package contains: 1 ampoule of 5 ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.