REVITRANE HA10 Volume
REVITRANE IS MONOPHASE TISSUE FILLERS WITH A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FROM THE KOREAN BR PHARM LABORATORY
One of the safer tissue fillers, based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid with minimal use of the BDDE cross-linking agent.
REVITRANE HA10 Volume is a cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel intended for filling nasolabial folds, deep wrinkles, emphasizing the zygomatic bones, eliminating marionette lines and enlarging the lips. The product contains 20 mg/ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. Perfect plastic properties also allow for proper massaging and thus positioning the implant in the tissue, which gives natural filling effects without the risk of overcorrection. The filling effect lasts up to 12 months, but it depends on the injection technique used and biological and environmental factors.
- High-quality pharmaceutical-grade semi-raw materials,
- Minimized amount of BDDE chemical cross-linking used,
- Application of advanced BDDE residual washing technology.
- Orderly cross-linking structure,
- High viscoelasticity of the gel for natural effects.
- Density that allows the final effect to last longer,
- Perfect retention at the site of application, without migration effect.
SOFTNESS OF INJECTION
- Soft and integrated gel,
- Reducing the number of allergic reactions due to the low level of endotoxins,
- Fast recovery after the procedure.
The package contains:
- pre-filled syringe 1 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine