REVITRANE Premium SUB-Q
REVITRANE IS MONOPHASE TISSUE FILLERS WITH A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FROM THE KOREAN BR PHARM LABORATORY
One of the safer tissue fillers, based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid with minimal use of the BDDE cross-linking agent.
Revitrane Premium Sub-Q is the thickest and most durable product in the Revitrane filler range. It is an ideal choice for facial contouring, where deep and clear structures are created. Thanks to the largest particle size of almost all fillers available on the market, this filler perfectly creates sharp, defined features and stays in the skin for a very long time. The product contains 20 mg/ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- High-quality pharmaceutical-grade semi-raw materials,
- Minimized amount of BDDE chemical cross-linking used,
- Application of advanced BDDE residual washing technology.
- Orderly cross-linking structure,
- High viscoelasticity of the gel for natural effects.
- Density that allows the final effect to last longer,
- Perfect retention at the site of application, without migration effect.
SOFTNESS OF INJECTION
- Soft and integrated gel,
- Reducing the number of allergic reactions due to the low level of endotoxins,
- Fast recovery after the procedure.
The package contains:
- pre-filled syringe 1 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine