RIOX - Carboxytherapy in a mask
The RIOX treatment was created using the benefits of carboxytherapy. "Carboxy-gel" aggregation combined with a special mask that releases carbon dioxide. As a result of a chemical reaction, nutrients are introduced into the body's tissues and harmful toxins are removed. The unique character of the RIOX mask lies in supporting the process of decomposing lipids contained in the subcutaneous tissue and protein synthesis. The treatment significantly improves the elasticity of the skin, has a positive effect on the appearance of problematic skin, prone to acne, and helps maintain a constant level of hydration.
The core of carboxytherapy is CO2 injection, which increases the so-called oxygenation and transport of nutrients to tissues. Carboxytherapy is usually performed with a needle that delivers concentrated CO2 into the dermis. On the other hand, RIOX is a fully non-invasive method.
- grey, dull, dull skin
- uneven skin tone
- acne scars and purulent lesions
- fine wrinkles
- stretch marks
Effects of use:
- provides skin glow
- balances sebum and closes pores
- cleanses the face of acne and post-acne changes
- positively improves the level of hydration
- removes discoloration, wrinkles and stains
- unifies the skin tone
- has a detoxifying effect on the dermis
- Glycerin - skin moisturizing and regenerating properties,
- Licorice extract - deep hydration, protection against UV radiation and whitening properties,
- Aloe extract - strongly moisturizing and elasticizing effect,
- Maritime pine extract - bactericidal, antifungal and strengthening blood vessels, additionally supports the removal of toxins from the body and tones,
- Acorn extract - an ingredient with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
- Angelica extract - reconstruction, regeneration and deep nourishment of the skin, additionally firms and has a sebostatic effect,
- Celery extract - an agent with anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-allergic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-pruritic properties,
- Pyrethrum polyflora extract - antioxidant effect, improves microcirculation and increases capillary permeability and microcirculation,
- Japanese honeysuckle extract - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties,
- Wrinkled rose extract - antioxidant, brightening, nourishing and soothing effects,
- Pearl extract - an ingredient with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, seals blood vessels, in particular capillaries, reduces their fragility and supports the elimination of spider veins and edema,
- Eucalyptus oil - shines and strengthens hair, soothes irritations, astringent, cooling,
The RIOX set consists of a dedicated mask and gel. The content of these two components releases CO2, which is then quickly absorbed by the skin. Increasing the concentration of CO2 affects the reduction of pH, the release of oxygen from hemoglobin and the initiation of the processes of removing unnecessary metabolic products in the skin. It also provides nutrients to the deep layers of the skin.
- cavitation peeling,
- serum adapted to the type of skin,
- face massage,
- Riox mask.
After thorough washing and cleansing of the skin, a "carboxy-gel" is applied, and then a special mask that supports the action of the gel. After about 20-30 minutes, the gel is washed off.
Duration of the procedure: approx. 60 minutes.
Who is the treatment for?
The treatment is intended for all skin types in order to nourish, revitalize and eliminate toxins. It works great for grey, tired, hypoxic, dull skin and with acne problems.
For optimal effect, it is recommended to perform 5 to 10 treatments 1-2 times a week.
The package contains:
- 5 carbo-gel syringes
- 5 active sheet masks
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.