Sculptra® (Galderma) 1 vial
L-polylactic acid (Sculptra) is a polymer of lactic acid. Synthetic is biodegradable and does not react with our body immunologically, so it is biocompatible. The preparation restores the youthful shape of the cheeks, fills the nasolabial folds, applied to the area of the so-called "Hamsters" or a drooping chin causes flabby areas to be filled and the skin stretched. The preparation is introduced subcutaneously or deeply intradermally in areas where the fat lining is atrophied and lost in volume. The final effect is achieved by rebuilding the collagen structures in the patient's skin, and not by filling. Unlike other treatments that use fillers to temporarily correct imperfections, Sculptra stimulates the skin to produce collagen on its own, which allows for a gradually noticeable and fully natural effect of improving the condition of the skin and rejuvenating the face. Unlike other methods, the obtained effect lasts much longer - up to 2-3 years.
- Comprehensive correction of wrinkles
- Rebuilding the volume
- Correction of the face oval
- Loss of skin firmness
- Orbital area defects
- Hand rejuvenation
- Treatment of lipoatrophy - local or general loss of adipose tissue
- Face - cheeks, zygomatic bone, nasolabial folds, perioral concavity, marionette folds and chin wrinkles
- Effective for a neck lift
- Can be used on other parts of the body, especially where there is a problem of flaccid skin (e.g. after losing kilograms or after pregnancy)
Usually, full correction requires 2-4 treatments with an interval of about 6 weeks, but it happens that a one-time treatment gives a good result. Durability of results is an individual matter, which depends on the advancement of the aging process, genetic predisposition and lifestyle. The effect lasts an average of two years.
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS:
Sculptra dry powder is supplied sterilized by sterile filtration in a sterile, oblong clear glass vial with an aluminum cap flush with a rubber stopper and a removable cap. Sculptra powder is prepared with 5 ml of sterile water for injection into a sterile, pyrogen-free suspension.
EACH VIAL CONTAINS:
- 150 mg of L-polylactic acid
- 90 mg of sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- 127.5 mg of non-pyrogenic mannitol
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.