Art Filler Volume is a viscoelastic, cross-linked hyaluronic acid intended for volumetric treatments.
It enables quick and effective correction of patients' appearance, smoothing wrinkles and folds, rebuilding the lost volume, giving shape and improving the contour of the lower jaw.
It is absorbed gradually over time, colorless, transparent, sterile, non-pyrogenic and physiological. It has a very high capacity to lift tissues and the highest degree of cross-linking.
It contains 0.3% by weight of lidocaine hydrochloride, with anesthetic properties, which allows to alleviate the patient's pain during the procedure.
- Volumetry and face modeling
- Give volume
- Reduction of deep wrinkles and furrows
- 25mg / ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid
- 3 mg / ml lidocaine hydrochloride
- Injection into the deep layers of the skin, subcutaneously or periostealally
The package contains
- 2 x 1.2 ml pre-filled syringes
- 4 needles x 25G
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.