HyaFilia ME:DAM are fillers with a 5th generation hybrid structure. The best features of both single- and two-phase products have been combined. HyaFilia ME:DAM is produced via a low temperature stabilization reaction (LTSR) process. This LTSR process produced a high-density hyaluronic acid gel with a fine molecular structure. The filler is characterized by high elasticity and resistance to enzymes, which makes it a highly effective product. The preparation consists of 85% stabilized substance and 15% native substance.
Strengths of Hyafilia ME:DAM fillers:
- a product of non-animal origin (does not require allergy tests before treatment) and is biodegradable
- high filler flexibility
- two-step hyaluronic acid purification process (less BDDE residues)
- low injection force allows the filler to be injected with less effort and prevents swelling and bruising after the procedure
Hyafilia ME:DAM Light Plus is a filler with a lower density compared to other fillers from this series. It is injected into the superficial layers of the dermis and consists of 85% stabilized hyaluronic acid and 15% free hyaluronic acid. The product has the properties of both single-phase and two-phase fillers, with optimal plasticity that avoids excessive viscosity and the formation of clots under the skin.
Areas of application:
- Correction of fine wrinkles
- Crow's feet, perioral wrinkles
- Correction of fine wrinkles around the eyes
- Lip contour correction
Hyafilia ME:DAM Light Plus
- The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
- Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- the package contains 1 syringe × 1 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.