HyaFilia ME:DAM are fillers with a 5th generation hybrid structure. The best features of both single- and two-phase products have been combined. HyaFilia ME:DAM is produced via a low temperature stabilization reaction (LTSR) process. This LTSR process produced a high-density hyaluronic acid gel with a fine molecular structure. The filler is characterized by high elasticity and resistance to enzymes, which makes it a highly effective product. The preparation consists of 85% stabilized substance and 15% native substance.
Strengths of Hyafilia ME:DAM fillers:
- a product of non-animal origin (does not require allergy tests before treatment) and is biodegradable
- high filler flexibility
- two-step hyaluronic acid purification process (less BDDE residues)
- low injection force allows the filler to be injected with less effort and prevents swelling and bruising after the procedure
Hyafilia ME:DAM Prime Plus is a medium density filler injected into the middle layers of the dermis.
Indications for use of Hyafilia ME:DAM Prime Plus:
- correction of medium and deep wrinkles
- correction of nasolabial folds
- "puppet lines"
- lip augmentation
- hand skin rejuvenation
Hyafilia ME:DAM Prime Plus
- The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
- Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
- the package contains 1 syringe × 1 ml
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.