KARISMA is a biostimulator that stimulates the body to regenerate, to create collagen or elastin fibers of key importance for the elasticity and quality of the skin. KARISMA as the first biostimulator on the Polish market is based on recombinant human collagen obtained from silkworm breeding.
The knowledge of the gene sequence for one of the silk proteins, sericin, made it possible to replace it with the type I collagen gene. As a result of this replacement, silkworms synthesize collagen, which, when injected into the skin, improves the condition of the extracellular matrix - ECM. Rh collagen is one hundred percent safe, well tolerated and does not cause allergic reactions. At the same time, it gives very quick and natural effects in the form of firming, tightening and improving the quality of the skin.
- NATURAL - contains only natural ingredients, without chemical cross-linking agents
- BioCompatible - 100% bioavailable and mobilizes the skin to bioregeneration
- SAFE - does not cause allergic reactions.
KARISMA is a class III medical device, biostimulator and softfiller, which includes:
- Type I collagen α1 polypeptide chain - Collagen contained in the KARISMA preparation is obtained with the use of innovative technology with the use of silk threads. Contrary to other products, the collagen used, despite its full tissue compatibility with human collagen, is not of animal origin. Thanks to the NEOSILK technology, the production of type I procollagen C-peptide in fibroblasts increases. This type of peptide facilitates the wrapping of procollagen molecules into a triple helix (superhelis) conformation in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- CMC - carboxymethylcellulose - It has anti-aging properties, reduces the activity of free oxygen radicals and endogenous hyaluronidase. It has a protective effect against hyaluronic acid.
- HA - high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (1200-1500 kDa) - It gives an immediate post-treatment effect and improves the quality of the extracellular matrix, promotes the migration of fibroblasts.
The effects of using Karisma:
- Rejuvenation of the skin of the face, mouth, neck, cleavage and hands
- Improvement of the face contour, a gentle lifting effect
- Wrinkle reduction
- Reduction of scars and stretch marks
- Improving the quality and density of the skin
Application of KARISMA preparation:
- The KARISMA protocol is based on the performance of 2 treatments with an interval of 1 month. Depending on the age, lifestyle and skin quality, the effects of the treatment last from 6 to 12 months. It is worth doing a booster treatment after 4 months.
- Depending on the indications, KARISMA is administered by mesotherapy or linear retrograde technique, using a needle or cannula. The procedure does not require anesthesia or convalescence.
The package contains: 1 pre-filled syringe with a capacity of 2 ml
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.