Dermaren Lumi 10.0 is a biorevitalizing booster based on animal polynucleotide (purified salmon fish milk DNA) and semi-conjugated hyaluronic acid. This combination of ingredients contributes to the active production of collagen and elastin, revitalizing the skin and moisturizing.
Advantages of Dermaren Lumi 10.0:
- stimulation of own biological resources
- active regeneration of damaged tissues
- long lasting
- proven quality
Dermaren Lumi 10.0 is used to regenerate damaged tissues, moisturize, restore volume and smooth the skin.
Purpose of using Dermaren Lumi 10.0:
- treatment and prevention of superficial wrinkles
- moisturizing the face, neck and cleavage
- recovery after traumatic procedures
- skin lightening
Product composition: PDRN 10 mg / ml, HA 10 mg / ml
Dermaren Lumi 10.0
- Injection techniques: intradermal, bolus, microbial, linear, cannula.
- Insertion depth: 4-5 mm
- The possibility of bruising is minimal.
- Course, interval: course - 4 treatments, interval between treatments - 20-30 days, 4th treatment - after 3 months.
- 1 syringe × 3.0 ml in pack
- Developer: Across Co. Ltd., South Korea
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.