MONALISA is a recognized brand and skin care solution based on hyaluronic acid, designed to restore the natural and rejuvenated appearance of skin that has lost its natural collagen as a result of the natural aging process.
The manufacturer of Monalisa adheres to all international quality standards and rules to ensure that the use of Monalisa products is safe and guarantees customer satisfaction. CE Reqistered certification makes it one of the most trusted fillers in the beauty and aesthetic industry.
Strengths of MONALISA fillers:
- Maximum volume effect and perfect plasticity - homogeneous molecules of hyaluronic acid ensure exceptional viscoelasticity and long metabolization time
- Safe and complication-free preparation - the risk of an allergic reaction, swelling and other undesirable side effects of the treatment has been minimized by significantly reducing the BDDE cross-linking factor to a subliminal level, where it is undetectable. The maximum skin tolerance is ensured by non-animal acid that does not require skin tests
- Ultra-high viscoplasticity with optimal preparation density - the use of Hy-BRID technology allows to achieve the ideal acid plasticity for greater volume and durability compared to competing acids
- Highly concentrated, pure hyaluronic acid - high quality and safety results from the use of only pure hyaluronic acid with very long and strong cross-linking chains, which optimizes and extends the effects of the treatment
- Comfort of use and smooth injection - ergonomically designed syringe handle allows even pressure distribution during injection to ensure accurate and smooth administration of the preparation.
- Global quality control - the highest quality and safety of MONALISA are confirmed by international quality regulations, including KGMP, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
MONALISA MILD filler is an ultraplastic gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid to increase the volume of soft tissues and correct medium and deep wrinkles. The product is also intended for modeling the contours and filling the volume of the lips, as well as for the correction of soft tissue defects inside the mouth, such as: vertical wrinkles around the mouth, marionette lines and drooping mouth corners. The gel provides a natural volume correction by increasing the tissue volume, which leads to the desired tissue growth. The visibility and duration of the effect depends on the depth of application and the initial condition of the skin.
The package contains:
- 1 x 1 ml syringe
- 2 needles 27G
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.