Replengen deep lidocaine 1.1 ml
Almost every woman dreams of enjoying her youthful appearance as long as possible. To achieve this, however, only surface measures are not enough. The deep layers of the skin should also be stimulated, and Replengen Deep with lidocaine will be an effective tool.
What is Replengen Deep lidocaine?
Replengen deep is an innovative Korean filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid. The product is intended for injection into deep subcutaneous layers. It is produced using two specially developed technologies:
- Glenzen's GI (Grinding Irregular) is responsible for the homogeneous, appropriately absorbable gel structure,
- HAMC (Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Correction) technology is responsible for obtaining highly cross-linked HA.
As a result, the dermal filler decomposes more slowly after injection, which extends the duration of action and prolongs the effect of the treatment.
Thanks to the presence of lidocaine, treatments with Replengen Deep are painless. The product is used to correct moderate and deep wrinkles (e.g. in the area of the nasolabial fold, forehead and eyebrow wrinkles), improve the lip line, reduce the visibility of the puppet line, fill the lips or improve the chin line.
The effects of using Replengen Deep
- the effect is visible immediately after the treatment,
- visible improvement in skin elasticity and deep hydration,
- delaying aging processes in the skin and significantly reducing their existing effects,
- revitalization of the facial skin,
- long-lasting effect of the treatment - from 12 to 18 months.
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.