RRS HA Whitening is a preparation intended for skin damaged by the sun and photoaging. The filling effect of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid is supported by a biorevitalizing solution with a whitening effect based on arbutin, AHA acids, Morus alba extract, beta-hydroxy acids and other active ingredients.
RRS Whitening regenerates the skin and restores its uniform color, e.g. discoloration after exposure to the sun or hormonal discoloration. The preparation contains hyaluronic acid, which moisturizes the skin, and a biorevitalizing cocktail (including whitening substances) fights discoloration and restores the skin to a uniform, healthy appearance. RRS Whitening is a class III medical device - CE 1014 mark, intended for injection. Areas of use: face, neck, décolleté, hands. Indications: discoloration after exposure to UV rays, melasma and chloasma, hormonal discoloration, discoloration related to skin aging, skin whitening effect, uneven skin tone
- reduction of discoloration after exposure to UV rays
- melasma treatment
- reduction of hormonal discolorations
- reduction of discolorations associated with skin aging
- freckle removal
- even skin tone
The course of therapy
- 4-6 treatments in therapy
- treatments 1 week apart
- recommended 1-3 sessions a year
- Whitening substances: arbutin, aminoethylphosphinic acid, retinyl palmitate, Morus Alba extract, oxyresveratrol, licorice extract, malic acid, vitamin C
- Flavonoids: glabridin, glycyrrhetinic acid, glycyrrhizoflavone, glyasperin C, glabrene
- Vitamins: B5, E, A, C
- Antioxidants: ascorbic acid, alpha tocopheryl, oxyresveratrol, moracin, glabridin, AHA: malic acid, lactic acid
- BHA: salicylic acid
- Polyphenols: moracin, morusin, alabafuran, mulberrofuran
- Triterpenoids: ursolic acid, betulinic acid
- Trace elements: Ca, Cr, Co, P, Mg, K, Si
- Amino acids: serine
- 1 vial x 3 ml of the preparation
Product for use by professionals only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.