Skin Colla Fill is a Korean biostimulator based on atelocolagen.
Skin Colla Fill is neither a filler nor a typical preparation used for mesotherapy. Contains a new generation and new generation atelocolagen, which is used for regeneration and skin reconstruction. The prefix "atel-" in the preparation name means that the product does not contain teleopeptides responsible for immunogenicity, i.e. stimulating the body to the activity of the immune system and calling a specific immune response against itself. With age, the process of collagen production through the skin slows down. Starting from the age of 25, the skin loses 1 percent every year. Collagen, and after the age of 60, its production almost stops. Atelocolagen provides natural regeneration and restores its original structure by restoring collagen fibers and stimulating fibroblasts to produce new collagen. It causes skin density, increases its tension and firmness, and also delays the aging process. This is a procedure used, among others for facial revitalization, smoothing wrinkles, removing acne scars and removing stretch marks.
The atelocolagen contained in the preparation is pork, therefore it is much safer and is not risky for BSE, unlike other collagen injections made of cattle protein. It is structurally similar to human collagen so it does not require skin tests. This atelocolagen has excellent properties for implantation in the human body, because piggen is structurally similar to human collagen.
Indications for the use of Skin Colla Fill:
- symptoms of skin aging (signs of aging skin);
- reduction of skin elasticity and elasticity (skin flaccidity);
- wrinkles (furrows, lines, cavities on the skin);
- tissue defects;
- Atrophic scars, incl. acne, after chickenpox;
- stretch marks (stripes on the skin).
The effects of the use of atelocolagen:
- skin revitalization and density (skin renewal, skin reconstruction);
- skin firming (increase in skin tone);
- shallowing wrinkles (removing wrinkles, eliminating wrinkles, wrinkles correction, smoothing wrinkles, converting furrows);
- leveling tissue defects (smoothing the skin);
- Reduction of atrophic scars, incl. acne, after chickenpox;
- Reduction of stretch marks (reduction of strings on the skin).
Frequency of treatments:
- The amount and frequency of treatments is individually determined by the doctor. Usually, the treatment consists of 2 to 4 treatments performed every 2 weeks.
- The results of a series of treatments persist for a period of 1-2 years.
- After performing a series of treatments, maintenance therapy is recommended, which consists in performing 1 treatment every 6 months.
The package contains:
- 1 syringe 1ml
- 2 needles 22g
Product for use only by professionals.
By deciding to buy, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in the field of aesthetic medicine.