VOM is a line of injectable hyaluronic acid based fillers from CG Bio Co., Ltd for the correction of wrinkles of varying severity. The series is represented by three fillers, including VOM V, VOM O and VOM M suitable for removing fine, deep and the deepest age-related wrinkles. All products contain unique multi-phase solutions containing hyaluronic acid in a cross-linked polymer form. This formula ensures optimal viscosity and stability of the product, which allows you to correct wrinkles of any degree depending on the type of injection.
VOM O lidocaine is a filler based on hyaluronic acid for the correction of wrinkles of medium intensity. This product has a unique multi-phase formula produced in R2 technology. According to it, hyaluronic acid in a cross-linked polymeric form is placed on the gel particles forming a solution of optimal viscosity and density. The introduction of such a filler into the deep layer of the skin or subcutaneously allows for the implementation of various cosmetological goals, from reducing forehead wrinkles to the correction of nasolabial furrows and enlarging the lips and non-surgical correction of the shape of the nose. As hyaluronic acid is a natural compound, the product does not cause allergic reactions, and the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the treatments almost painless.
Strengths of VOM O:
- the product is injected subcutaneously or into the deep layer of the skin, which effectively reduces deep wrinkles
- the multi-phase formula provides the necessary viscosity of the filler
- the product is easily inserted into the deep layer of the skin due to its unique, patented composition and optimal density
- Hyaluronic acid in the composition is a non-animal compound and does not cause allergic reactions
VOM O indications:
- correction of medium wrinkles
- smoothing out wrinkles on the forehead
- correction of nasolabial folds
- nose shape correction,
- lip augmentation
- package contains: 2 pre-filled syringes × 1.0 ml
- Needle size: 27G 1/2 '
- Product composition: hyaluronic acid 20 mg / ml, 0.3% lidocaine hydrochloride
- Producer: CG Bio Co., Ltd., South Korea
Product for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you declare that you are a doctor or cosmetologist trained in aesthetic medicine.