Wellbeing tox 100iu
is a peripheral muscle relaxant that contains purified botulinum toxin type A (combined with haemagglutinin) and sodium chloride (excipient). The mechanism of action of the product is based on the ability of botulinum toxin type A to block the transmission of nerve impulses. Intramuscular administration of the toxin disrupts the synthesis of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter ensuring neuromuscular conduction) and leads to temporary paralysis of facial muscles. Frozen facial expressions help to relax muscles and smooth out wrinkles.
- Clostridium type A botulinum toxin
- Dose: 100 units (U)
MODE OF ACTION:
- Botulinum toxin type A blocks signals from the nerves to the muscles.
- Botulinum toxin injected into the muscle can no longer contract, which reduces wrinkles.
- It is used on: forehead wrinkles, crow's feet (wrinkles around the eyes) and the lion's wrinkle.
- Horizontal and vertical neck wrinkles;
- Lip contour correction
- Wellbeing tox 100iu guarantees high effectiveness.
- Wellbeing tox 100iu provides a precise and even effect at the time of injection, guaranteeing high patient satisfaction with the preparation
In the package there is a glass ampoule in which the powder is placed under pressure. Sometimes the ampoule may appear empty. For use, dilute the powder in the ampoule with saline. For 100 units, we add 2.5 ml of saline, for 200 units - 5 ml of saline.